News

A Texas father may have been within his rights when he beat a man to death after allegedly catching him in the act of molesting his four-year-old ... Not sure what to say about this news item. O be honest, when I read it, I felt refreshed. I felt refreshed because sometimes I wonder if I am alone in this world. When I hear or learn of a disgusting act against a child, I don't recover well. I truly cannot reconcile myself to a world where even pedophilia even exists. I cannot even remotely come to terms with it. I was refreshed simply because someone somewhere obviously feels the same way as me. I was even more excited to read all the comments by more and more people who also felt refreshed. I do not agree with murder .. My refreshing is simply that I understood what he did and why. I too would pull out that psycho if I ever encountered jazz like that happening to any child around me. I am refreshed that there are still people who have a problem with wrongness.

No comments:

Post a Comment