O Winter, where art Thou?

So the forecast is Finally looking sunny and nice summer weather. And I am sort of bummed. While everyone I know cannot wait for summer weather, I actually grin and bear it. I really like cooler weather. I actually have a hard time even going outside in the summer unless I know for sure that there will be shade. I sound like a granny. Wait a sec.. I feel like a granny too! Maybe I am a granny.. I do like warm weather, I like flowers, like rain, really like snow... Not even sure why. I can remember ages ago I would get really down and depressed in the winter.. At least I thought it was Because of Winter... I think something clicked in my brain when I lived on the island.. Like survive and love grey days or else... I know I know boring post. Just bracing myself for heat and cranky days.

No comments:

Post a Comment