I'm sorry. I am so sad today. Someone I know ended their life. Someone who had a lot of self inflicted misery- misery nonethe less. I am so sad for those who were closer to him. His children especially. It's hard enough I am sure being close to someone with so many demons; but so much more I am sure when hope is gone and the final stamp was so depressing. I am regretful as I of coarse wonder if I could have done something from afar. I am sad because this person had every opportunity to have found joy and happiness in the Light. I am so sad. The last funeral Scott and I went to was a suicide of a young relative on my husbands side. And so I am thinking today about sad people in the world. Hiding behind happy faces on facebook, hiding behind drugs and alcohol, hiding behind blame, suffering in self loathing, strangled by fear, over whelmed by lifes mistakes. I am so sorry for the sorrow you bear. I am so sorry you feel so alone....

No comments:

Post a Comment