!!

http://www.joshweed.com/2012/06/club-unicorn-in-which-i-come-out-of.html?m=1 .....please please please read this post! Thank you so much to this person who added his personal and honest Voice to all the other voices out there who have an opinion about the Gay issue/life/experience. Thank you so so much for having the guts to expose yourself to all the criticisms of the world. I so admire people like this. You know sometimes I am tempted to keep my mouth shut, and even sometimes I do:).. But sometimes I remember how dangerous it is to be quiet...dangerous because then what if everyone was quiet except a certain few.. That equals danger. I find that most of my comrades choose to keep their mouths shut.. Sometimes I appreciate that, other times I wonder if that is helping.. Not sure. I am on a tangent. My point is simply about the Gay thing. The pulse of our culture is quickly becoming a place where ONLY one way of thinking about homosexuality is an option.. Our society is so caught up in acceptance that in some ways it is robbing other areas . Namely and absolutely freedom of speech and freedom of religion, but also just freedom to be a homosexual and still have a (not sure how to word this) .. Normal? Heterosexual? Authentic biological family experience. So what am I saying? Nothing really. I have always loved homosexuals.. And I embrace homosexuals coming out of the closet.. Yes please live honesty!... I just don't think it's fair that younger homosexuals/lesbians are basically given one option. Embrace your sexuality. Forsake religion. Forsake a natural family experience. They are being robbed of other choices. That is what I love about the post this guy wrote. Another option. A happy option. Any one who thinks you cannot possibly live a happy life in a relationship that doesn't cater to ones first nature is proven wrong in his blog post. Anyone else who has ever been married can also attest(sp?) to this fact. That the marital relationship and marital sex life is nothing like our first nature anyway. This guys probably has a more fulfilling sex life now anyway in his "heterosexual" marriage, and he absolutely has a more fulfilling family life. I am so refreshed to read about people who have the courage and the wisdom to live differenty and to share it.

No comments:

Post a Comment