Today I am overwhelmed by this religiosity . I am tired and afraid of saying the wrong thing. I am afraid of being a hypocrite. I am afraid of hurting someone. I am grieved because I know i am one pathetic excuse for a Christian. I can't take back anything I said because I believe it all to be true. I would like to take back some spelling mistakes but I am too lazy. I wish I could get excited about blogging about a new recipe or a trip to the zoo. But I don't find that stuff interesting in the least.(probably why I am a bad cook). Truth is I've got enough on my plate as it is just trying to be a good mom/wife etc. I'm not here to condemn anyone and I desperately fear my own judgement day. I hope that everyone sorts it all out . I hope you can forgive me reader, if I was too blunt, too much for you. 

1 comment:

  1. Always write what you believe and what is important to you. there are so many 'mommy" and "foodie" bloggers out there and i personaly love reading your blog because it is refreashing and cuts through alot of crap...you always say what you feel and that is amazing.

    ReplyDelete