Ola and Welcome Stranger

I salute you for your conviction and gumption to post a remarkably accusative anonymous post on a public blog. You and I should be friends.. Please check back as I will probably post a few times in response to you. I do enjoy religious conversation.. Even if difficult I think it is so good for all humans to try and discover and wonder about the spiritual realm... I cannot possibly justify or prove myself to you with words and vice-versa... But I think responding is necessary.. No doubt after all my rambling you will still think the same of me or maybe even worse. First off let me introduce myself. My name is Robin. I have a family. I live in Calgary. I have a BFA in Drama. Working with Autistic children was my addiction. I have a cat. I think in pictures. My main faults include anger selfishness bitterness self righteousness and covetousness. I am absolutely one of the weakest people you will ever meet by nature. I began praying as a child because I wanted something. I lived a very full youth in that I did whatever I wanted all the time. I did not at all live my life within any scope of Christianity inward or outward. But i guess when it came down to it I did fear God. I have plenty of religious family of different Christian sorts. My long term Muslim boyfriend is the one who encouraged me to figure it out.(long story) I lived in Victoria for a while. I paint.I read the Bible and believe it to be true. To hold the Truth. I do not believe that the Spirit would ever lead someone outside of the word of God.in other words.. Some things are pretty clear. Somethings not so much. I love to go to gospel meetings. I do. I actually love to hear the gossple preached. It actually makes me happy. Joyful. Thankful. Excited. It makes me want say "come and hear".

No comments:

Post a Comment