So for readers who don't know.. These last 3 posts are in Response to a comment I received about 6 posts back. This final response is going to be pretty anti-climactic.. At first I thought it would be a great opportunity to defend my fellowship and beliefs/church.. Because let's be real here the person blatantly attacked my church.. But why would I cast my pearls before swine? Why? What will it gain? Will I win this persons soul? Will I convert someone? Most likley I would just further offend. I do not at all take back my post about saving the world or peace. I've always said one can't understand war unless they understand religion. This persons accusation of me is actually in itself a perfect example of why there cannot be peace on earth, but rather division. Because I don't believe what he does, he is upset. Wants to change me. Doesn't think that I get it. This is precisely why there cannot be peace on earth. I understand. There are obviously many people who live their life by a philosophy that I do not agree with, nor do I respect. This causes division .just imagine what kind of tumult is possible when one person or community or country or culture has a belief that someone should be put to death because of their beliefs..this is why there is war.(well this and power) If one could remove corruption out of this world then one would save the world. How is that possible when one cannot even remove the corruption and blindness out of ones own heart?. Jesus said the whole world lies in wickedness. The whole world. When I read the Bible, I read a jillion different things. A lot about love. A lot about sacrifice . Gods sacrifice. Our own sacrifice. I read a lot about prayer. Finding out gods will. I read a tone about how to deal with our own personal problems. I read about respecting the ministry. I read about what the ministry should be like. WhAt church should be like. What men should do and be like. Even what women should act like and look like. Yikes! There is some pretty detailed stuff in there that I don't take likely. People like to rip Jesus out of the Bible and carry him around in their own self serving backpack . Jesus is the word. The Bible is also the Word. The words of Paul are also the Word. The whole cannon of the Bible is meant to be one source. Christ is the authority and the head so there is no confusion, but we can't walk away from Paul, or the OT, or any exhortation that we don't think we like. The more I read the more Clear it is that the church and ministry have a certain shape. Does that mean I am judging any one elses Salvation? No. But if I were seeking for a church I would try and find one that fit with the bible. If I wanted to live in truth and have fellowship(which is scriptural) I would find a ministry that preached that gospel. I had a conversation once with someone close to me about their faith because at the time they wanted to find a new church. I explained that one main difference between her faith and mine was thy she believed in the Trinity and that I didn't . She said so? What difference does it make? I don't think it matters. Umm It does matter It is doctrine It changes the entire shape If you don't recognize that Jesus is the Son and not God then you won't understand that Jesus was a man with like flesh as we, but that he was obedient to God the father and was an example for us to follow. Self denial and obedience to the Father. Jesus is not God. Jesus was not God.Jesus was a man whose life is not at all summed up in his sacrifice. His Life was in living daily within Gods plan. His life is in the ressurection. Etc. Etc. Sorry I'm getting on a tangent. And why? I can't bring justice to Jesus. Te Word is sufficient . Anyway that's one thing that's been on my mind. Anyway this person who I was talking about her church never wanted to find the truth . She never wanted to search the scriptures and read and beg for answers. She didn't really want to know. She was too afraid or unwilling lest there would be a cost. Lest God would show her something that she didn't like . Maybe she just wasn't at the point in her life where she was desperate enough. Any church that tells you that you are good enough and to just lie back and trust in Salvation is false. Any church that allows for homosexual marriage is false. Any church that doesn't apply Gods judgement daily to themselves is false . Any church that shares a gospel of acceptance without repentance is false. Any church that thinks it's more important to eat organic, recycle, save the rainforests, or to stop any war ,is more important then the internal works of obedience to Christ within is false. Any church that doesn't focus on the Spiritual work. The invisible work of God is missing something. The Antichrist denies the Father and the Son. Any church that does not believ in a ministry that lives in sacrifice is missing something.. Anyway Thanks for the sweet message Bri. I was thinking how much fun I used to have when we went swimming in Vic .. Good times.. My last thought is most churches that I know of has an open door policy. Easy come easy go. So it should be easy to just leave a church without getting angry. If one is presently attending a church that they don't like and don't agree with and is cutting down innocent members of their fellowship in an effort to justify their dislike for their church and this has been going on for a long time. Just walk away. Do come back. Come back when You realize how horrid it is to betray the trust of people ou have fellowship with and trash them publically. Come back . I know all people struggle and that's not what I am talking about. I an talking about when there is no struggle left. Jus continuing for some unknown reason, maybe to try and change others... It's always been an open door.

No comments:

Post a Comment