Someone elses time

In this day and age, it is pretty obvious that Time is very important. People seem to have no extra time. People do not want to waste Time. One reason of coarse is that Time is Money. But there are other reasons. Time is Family. Time is Salvation. Time is a gift . Time is very expensive because we can't buy time. We all plan our days. Even moms have plans and their time matters. Their time is not only their time, it is also their childrens time. Which brings me to my daily AhhhhhH! so I was looking after the neighbor girl. Her dad was 2 hours late picking her up! No explanations. Today she was to be here at 9, I received a text at 10 saying she wasn't coming. No apologies! Wow hey! See that is all so not ok. Made even more difficult because it's my neighbors. Some people are not Time people, I say bull! Those same people make it to job interviews on time, and arrive at the airport on time. The fact is if we do not respect other peoples time then we don't respect them. You cannot possibly say that you appreciate or respect someone and then in turn disrespect their time.

No comments:

Post a Comment