Doubledare

Dare I get political. I dare not. Well, maybe I dare. All I know is there seems to be a growing Movement that asserts anyone that isn't Radically Liberal must of coarse be a Radical. Honestly the political flavor I dislike the most is that of the pot smoking, low pant wearing, 30 something, that still thinks it's cool and smart and interesting just to be a rebel for the sake of rebellion. Flaming liberalism with no actual basis or plan for intelligent political management. Truth is, I don't vote. I don't vote because I feel I don't have the whole story ever. I had a friend once, an artist he was. Raised by a very wealthy man who put him through a decade of art school. And still after everything that was handed to him still wanted more money and support from the government.!? What world are these people living in?..this is not the garden of Eden people. Sometimes we don't get what we want. Actually I think everyone should run as an independent. There would be no parties and no confusion. Nothing is worse then voting for a moron just to support a party . I think Nenshi did the right thing. I could keep writing but then I would prove more of my ignorance.

No comments:

Post a Comment