you are not boring

i want you to know
that even if you appear boring
i know lurking beneath
is a truly fascinating creature
i know there is more to you than normalcy

I am finding that I cannot think of one boring person on the face of the earth
everyone is intricate and dynamic and oozing with individuality
really
in fact I dare say the "normal" ones actually end up being the most interesting
and sometimes odd

lately I find that I am rarely ever bored
even, each day is profoundly unique and special from the day before
new moments and lessons and struggles
new new new
arn't we glad for new days
isn't it cool that even just living on this planet
is actually
really interesting
the absolute miracle of existance itself
boggles mee mind
have you looked at a leaf latley?
have you sat by the river?

this is me not on drugs :)

1 comment: