Dee

my mom is 60
she has a heart condition (a few)
and an ear condition
and a major shopping condiction (mind the twerd)
for a person who is actually unemployed
(she babysits for me for free)

So to compensate for the fact that she cannot actually afford to shop everyday at expensive stores or even regular stores, my mother has become a bottom feeder
meaning garage sales and charity stores
her favorite being WINS: Women In Need Society
this is where she can shop everyday and bring home bag loads
and only spend $20 bucks
I say it's
Women In Need of some Entertainment
Women In Need of a Cause
Women In Need of a sweet deal

the crazy part of all this is how many super items she finds
here are a few in the past month:
Holt Renfrew Sweater
Prada Bag
Kenneth Cole shoes
Zara shirt for me
Peruvian jacket
Ralph Lauren skirt
no joke
average cost 5 bucks

and since everything I own was given to me from someone else
I too appreciate the bottom feeding going on

No comments:

Post a Comment