the twerd

my sense of humour includes deep dark sarcasm
and also heavy on the childish
one of my absolute favorite things is the Twerd
a word that explains itself (from sharmi)
a Twerd is a Word made from Two other Words that explains them together
.... my daughter too appreciates these I think as here are her latest Twerds

Dance-arina
Jumpoline
Pastaroni

smart kid I say

speaking of Jumpolines
we are now the proud owners of a Trampoline in our bedroom.
for you who don't know my details
that means that me and my daughter in our
one
bedroom apartment
who share a mattress in the bedroom and have
a tent
in there and the
wardrobes of 2 females

in one room, now also have somehow fit a
5ft round trampoline in there as well.

I am realizing that I better post photos soon
anyway
i think that jumping is good
and I know that all sounds a little bit much
SquishTastic!!

2 comments:

  1. ok, I SO need to see a picture of your bedroom to believe it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahahahahaha.... Awesome.

    Also I cannot take credit for the tword. That is all Gavan, even though I enjoy and respect them as much as you.

    ReplyDelete