a Case for the Sillies

once again a tangent

a Case for the Sillies

I think life is serious

sometimes down right intense

but because of this life philosophy

I then believe one should seek out opportunities

for un seriousness

for silliness

I always marvel at church

when the preacher says something funny (which he does all the time)

that i feel I am the only one who laughs out loud

arn't we all just needing something to giggle about

somewhere between the depths of hell and anxiety over lost souls

there is a place for a sense of humour

God planned it so.

with all the sorrow and burden of this earth

isn't there a need to seek out silly

to laugh a little louder

to realize what is important

and what is simply not

I'm sort of the point where if it is not about Salvation then it should be fun

cooking should be fun
fashion should be fun
parenting should be fun
friendships should be really fun
saturdays should be beyond fun
and funny people should be laughed at

there it is
my morning rant
a Case for the Sillies

2 comments: