whats with all this positivity?

today i heard a few things

i heard to relax- if you are in Gods Will- then relax and trust

I heard- be free..sin is bondage- so choose to not sin and be free

i heard a cheezy song that went like this " I'm ok- I'm alive, it's easy to count your sorrows and scars, but not me- I'm alive and thats good enough for me"

i heard another cheezy song that went like this "out of the blue- everything can change"

whats with all the music? i never listen to music. but today on my way home from my grandmas house 1.5hrs away with my daughter whining the entire way- I turned on the radio and the only channel that didn't sound like darktemptous music was of course Country 105. so i am not a country fan- but today I was like..maybe I should be...

No comments:

Post a Comment