jobs I have had-that I can remember

McDonalds

Satronics(telemarketing...3 weeks in the cops came to inquire as my boss was a felon)

Pantorama (o-ya baby)

Mariposa

SuzySheir

Nanny- (the mom was a highclass prostitute)

My Donair(my boss offered me $5,000 to marry her brother from Iran)

Kaffa Coffee and Salsa House(4 years)

Buffalo Cafe

Juans Mexican Resturante

Earls

My Favorite Pizza Place

Panda Daycare(3 days)

Student Painting

Luvlea.com

Swimsuit Store

Think Twice

Jacob

Candle Store

Chintz and Company

The Tarjan Group- Architecture Firm YDEWTK

Supported Lifestyles

Calgary Stampede

Tony Romas

My Favorite Candy Store

Chroma Clothing

U Frame It

Domestic Goddess

Please Mum

Society for Treatment of Autism

ClayforKids

2 comments:

  1. Hey Robin,
    I love reading your blog. Don't delete....:) I will comment more I promise so you don't think that no one is reading! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh good Amanda, cause this whole keeping Robin in business thing is really wearing me down and I'd like a day off.

    JUST KIDDING!!!

    Even though I talk to her all day every day I couldn't not comment on her blog if I tried.

    That's cause she's so dang interesting, hence why I love her.

    ReplyDelete