Proper

Proper is an old word that I have been using a lot to describe something that is Right(in my eyes) but not necessarily in the spiritual sense ie.

It might not be a sin to forget to recycle but it's not Proper
It might not be a sin to not call someone back but it's not Proper
It might not be a sin to eat only microwaveable meals but it's not Proper

I would not consider myself a particularly Proper person
but I do seem to have my Proper boundaries

Like when an 8 year old is rude to their parents friends -that is not Proper
Or when someone leaves their car lights on and we don't tell them- that is not Proper
Or not going to the dentist for a decade- not Proper


..
I am starting to laugh at myself now thinking of how many things that I do that many people would find very improper...

2 comments:

  1. dude, I'm so glad you're blogging because I'm so tired and don't care and you say much more interesting things to me in a much better way, and if I wasn't so tired I'd be jealous of your talents.

    ReplyDelete
  2. why are you soo tired? you sound like me on tuesdays wednesdays thursdays and fridays )..
    speaking of talent
    i'm gonna start posting yours if you don't

    ReplyDelete