neglecting my duties and blogging about shoes

Has anyone noticed that I have not worn highheels for more then 5 minutes since I had my child.
I have
I have noticed that my Birks live on my feet and the tan lines prove it
I have noticed that somehow I have convinced myself that every outfit goes with Birks

But for some reason on Sunday I had some courage
and I wore heels-Gasp
and I was reminded as to why silly women do this almost everywhere
because
my legs looked better
my outfit looked better
and people were nice to me ())
no really- I even got compliments on my sallyanne handmedown makeshift outfit
-because of
the Heels
and so I am passing on my discovery for the few women left on the planet
who may not have come to this conclusion
Pumps look good
and so maybe sometime next year I will wear them again

No comments:

Post a Comment