the commune

i hope sharmi will personally attach the true plan for the commune
that we would fantacize about
because my rendition is much more vague
she had it down to the location and which plants would grow in the garden
didn't you?

anyway
i just think its funny
so i will tell you dear internet lurkers

sharmi and i would laugh to hysterics about how we wanted to live on a commune and grow dreads and have babies..i am laughing now talking about it..

in fact i think sharmi did grow dreads then...

but looking back, i think there may have been a problem, like- i am not the outdoorsy type at all. i don't camp, i don't hike, i don't do any adventurous water or winter or summer sports, i like shade and a hammock with no spiders. i like polka dot bikinis and i prefer if my fellow female friends shave their armpits.

maybe we should have called it a Spa and not a Commune..hmmm

1 comment:

  1. Ahahahahaha!!!! Oh yes.... the (wait for it)...

    "COMMUNIFESTO".

    That was truly me at the height of my cleverness.

    The rules were so good... I wonder where on earth my copy is.

    PS. I think "resort" would be the appropriate title.

    ReplyDelete