You Go Girl

I used to be worried about my daughter being bossy
One of the reasons that I put her in kindergarten early is because I didn't want her being the older bossy one
But after seeing and realizing what is really going on in the system
And after watching my daughter be a follower
(A very painful experience)
I have changed my mind
And so lately when I watch her with these kids stand up for herself, defend herself and, even sometimes go overboard
I have a hard time caring
I have a hard time reprimanding her
In fact, I hardly do
I now see it differently that's for sure
I realize that my daughter will have to stand alone and think alone and have thick skin and have a very strong backbone.
She will have to fight for honesty in herself and in this world of lies
She will have to learn and discern and stand alone


No comments:

Post a Comment