Sometimes I thank God for unanswered prayers

sorry about the turn down country lane today folks
can't help myself
it's all the rage
every store, every runway
even the braid is being worn by all types latley
cowboy boots on all short skirted dolls
it's fun

i can't help but wonder if we should all quit our downtown jobs and buy a farm
I could wear denim all the time and no one would wonder why I wasn't wearing make-up

there is something to be said for all the whiny country music playing on the radio
it's sort of nostalgic and beautiful

I need a dog, a pony, a live-in husband, a truck, and a few more kids
tada! country livin'
?
I would also need a maid, a nanny, a handyman, a cook, a slave, and some really great friends next door.. also, Starbucks, wireless, i-phone 4, hmmmm- mosquito repellent for sure

somehow I don't think this little fantasy is going to turn out:)

1 comment: