ok- adapting my Boundary Breaker Manifesto

here's the thing
there must be a happy medium
because I just got to thinking about the other side of this
the Too Many Boundary Types
that's the worst too
People that are soo sensitive and soo touchy and have sooo many boundaries
it's just like walking on egg shells, and you always feel like you say the wrong thing at the wrong time in the wrong way and they are soo easy to offend.. that is no fun either
sometimes maybe boundaries need to be broken
maybe sometimes it is good to reach past or break open
or dive in
to unchartered previously bounded territory
sometimes it's good to chill out and waffle
a bit
no?

2 comments:

  1. Don't offend and don't be offended I guess right? I don't get either sides right very often.

    ReplyDelete
  2. just be yourself. gets too stressful when you try to please others all the time, walking on egg shells etc. remember when I had that new years sloggan, "it's all about me?" that was good times! Selfish yes, but good! Getting married and having children totally changed that, but when it comes to pleasing others again and trying to make everyone happy, it's now "it's all about our family". Selfish, but we are happy! I'd be burnt out otherwise. Is this making sense?

    ReplyDelete