This is for you-

Though I may never get the chance to be completely honest with you about all this garbage going on here- I am going to say something-

I can't send this to you in case of a terrible rebuttal and a repetition of getting the Hammer like yesterday- but maybe, just hear this:

Maybe there is someone close to you who is not telling you the truth about things, maybe you like them- even love them, respect them and need them. So, I am not suggesting that anything should be done about this deceit, except maybe just double check when you hear a story; maybe just ask the other person their version just in case there is some oversight.

You told me that you hate- Hate, and that is well and good,
and so I will tell you that I really have a distaste for Deceit.

I am so far from being perfect- but please don't think that you know the whole story just because you heard something from one source.

I have found more than one story to be inaccurate and false, more than one explanation wholly lacking. Be on Guard.


Respectfully Yours,
R

1 comment: