7

In my spirit That visceral place and extension of self The wide winged home for the Holy I have discovered found and known;fallen upon, stumbled upon, wonderously without a doubt, Touched the Living Spirit of the One; been taught by, comforted from, oil of gladness running over, sure blessing bubbling up. In my most ugly and desperate lonely moments of human truth, I have found the Rock. The Peace. The One. The invisible one is so visible now. So clear. Richness. Piles of it. I sit and count. I count and count. There is no end to the counting. This is what I have found. Was given. For some reason. The sound of the Word vibrates sweet within Me. My smallness, human ness, makes it hard to tell and dispel, this exact thing so vague and personal. I want to give.

No comments:

Post a Comment