what i have been thinking and not saying

i feel sorry for Sandra Bullock- she is a babe

I think that people should return phone calls and emails- it is general respect

I think that interesting people live in old fire houses and churches

i think that interesting people are usually a little different

I am horrified by seeing the cover page of your Blog- the memory of it haunts me

I feel rushed all the time and that is why my Blog has become onelinerjimmy

i find it really hard to enjoy people who I know are lying to myself or others or, especially themselves

I am fascinated by jewish people- specifically jewish orthodox

i think that in many places one would rather their husband married another woman and had 2 or 3 wives, rather than ditching their first wife and leaving her to suffer and be damaged goods for the rest of her life

i love funny people- especially the ones that can't help it they are so funny

i think that it is sad that there are lonely people on the planet, especially when surrounded by many family and friends

i think that divorce and separation happens sometimes, but i do not believe in remarriage- this is scriptural and is written in a plethora of places in the bible- check it out...

i think if one can read and one determines that they are of any religion, then one should know that book/religion/belief to the best of their ability

i think that darkness is a veil just temporarily hiding perpetual light

i think that i should be able to Blog about any old thing and not worry or wonder about it so much

i was once in a pub kitchen on a new years eve while a drunk woman yelled with a large knife in her hand





i think that i am a work in progress

3 comments:

  1. K I am sorry if I was supposed to call you back...:) I wasn't being rude...ha ha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was a gooder. Did I ever tell you about the time Thyra said, "Mom, I think if there weren't clouds today that it would be sunny." We still bug her.

    I hope you think I'm interesting, not lying, and funny even if I don't live in an old church.

    ReplyDelete