core.plea.

so there is a prophet Nehemiah
and he writes often that he hoped
that God would remember him for good
and many times i read that and thought that
Nehemiah was being a bit of a ... i don't know..self-righteous or something.

but now I feel like I understand why he hoped and mentioned often that God would remember him for good- because he probably also had things in his life that God could remember about him that were not good
and I relate so much
that when I am gone
I hope and plea that only what has been good could be remembered about me (not like it will be that much) but my hope is that truly my ungood and uglybits of the past and present will not be remembered

and it calls me to also try my best to look at other people for good and see and remember there goodness and forgive and move past any of their ugly bits

it is my goal that this would be my inner law

1 comment: