AHHHHH

so there is this person who blogs that I spy on
who doesn't know me-
and I'm just gonna say it
she drives me crazy

not because she is rude or ignorant or dumb or mean
but because -she is soososooosooosooosooooo
happy and kind and smart and deep and giving
and soooosooosoooo
having the most fantastic fun lovely loving life i have ever heard of
and it drives me crazy

jealous- yep
envy- you betcha
cynical- probably

sorry folks, its true...I'd rather hear about your caos than your romance.. but alas
thats my problem not yours
so go on
and live your fairy tale
i'm planning my fantasy time for later on
like um - life is nifty after fifty

1 comment:

  1. well here's the thing you know....

    this is how I felt when I read Nie's blog the first time. Utterly jealous and despondent over the relative dull and uninspired life I lead...

    and then she crashed in a plane and was burned over 80% of her body, and spent months away from her children in a coma.

    Envy gone.

    The thing which I know you know, is that life is not fair, and words are just words. Some that come to my mind are "behind closed doors, and facade."

    Don't despair. To someone, your life seems pretty good too.

    Hugs.

    ReplyDelete