in the navy?

i remember with horrid detail cursing the color navy a year ago to my mother in-law and somehow failed to notice that she herself was wearing all navy that day.

i remember grade 8 and 9 when navy was 'black' or 'brown' - it was sooo coool. my boyfriend always wore navy.

but that was then. and its been 15years since navy was cool.

so i am still in shock that navy is back and frankly spent the last 2 months a little upset about this- does this mean i need to do the navy thing?

my girlfriend gave me a handmedown sweatshirt yesterday (i am the queen of handmedown- send it down to me- i will love it and use it)- and this fabulous sweatshirt is Navy.

so i was like hmmm.. and now i am thinking i look pretty good in navy
i guess i am doing the navy thing
bring on Navy 1994!

No comments:

Post a Comment