high maintenance

so for all those people who read this- and are finding this sortof mundane- heres another one for you. its about me and you probably already know
i am high maintenance
i go pee more than anyone i know
i eat more often than anyone i know
i need sleep, get hot, get cold, get bored, change my mind, get thirsty, feel foggy, get annoyed, feel dizzy, get claustorphobic, am arachnophobic, don't like to fly, am a bad passenger, need a bath, need a massage, get anxious, don't like mushrooms or melons-
you get the picture

but because of this- i have one great redeeming quality:
i understand
i understand your issues
your ugly bits
your personality glitches
i know what its like to be your own worst enemy

2 comments:

  1. I think that is one my most favourite things about you......you always, always understand.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you get it. I got ugly bits galore.

    ReplyDelete