This is about Hope

I will not write about my baby all the time... cause when it comes to writing in the Blogworld I would rather banter about other things... But Let It Be Known for past or future blogs- for whatever I do or do not write- say or impose- that
As far as my natural life
Nothing is more positive and shiny and sparkly and fantastic then my baby.
Nothing is better or more rewarding
Nothing compares
Hope has a smile with 8 teeth right now. a smile that reaches beyond any level to me. She is 'pure sunshine' to me (stealing from Sharmilla).
The Lovliest Love I've ever known

1 comment:

  1. melt. read this often. especially on days when you are so tired you can't see straight, because she's been up all night, or when she's sassing you back with her 13 year old words of wisdom.

    as for blogging... you're off with a bang or some such thing.

    ReplyDelete