til death do us part

soooo
there's one other wee topic that i have wanted to venture in
but have been putting off

i just want you all to know that things can change

everyone for sure knows that Scott and I were seperated in 2010 for the year. and previous to that our marriage was umm,... like it really sucked. there are no words to describe a terrible marriage and if you have never lived in one then just be very very very thankful. there are other words i could use to describe it but i won't. so we had a very real true seperation in which i had no hope what so ever that things would work out. just ask those who were close to me. i thought my life was essentially over. as you may know i live by Jesus' words (i think Matt. 6 etc.) that those who marry someone who is divorced is committing adultery... in other words we marry once. unless death .
anyway
bad writing skills today
i am sick and my back hurts
ok where was i?
so i thought for sure no more kids and single hood for life which wasnt at all what i had "planned/hoped".

anyway i don't know what happened
i know that I believe God gave me a miracle

I cannot believe how good my marriage is
i truly cannot believe how much my life has changed
it is so amazing to actually discover what a good marriage feels like
it feels so easy

things can change
people can change

always believe that


3 comments:

  1. You know, it makes me SOOOOOOO happy that your marriage worked out for you. So genuinely happy. Yes marriage has it's ups and downs and takes work, but it's so worth it when it's right, as it is til death do us part. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this post! I am thankful everyday that we have the capability to change and grow, and I love hearing about the positive changes in others lives. It truely is remarkable what we are capable of when we set our heart and mind on it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So so so happy for you Robin... :) :) Makes me happy to read this!!!

    ReplyDelete