dollar store philosophies

i know some people like to shop at the dollar store
for obvious reasons
and so i don't want to offend anyone here
but
i never go to the dollar store- and today i decided to dip in
and honestly that place makes me feel dirty
is it because everything was made in a sweat shop in China?
is it because the halls are crammed with people buying stuff they don't need?
something about that place makes me want to take a shower
seriously
so I went to Starbucks and Indigo and felt refreshed
which is probably even more ignorant
Why does Starbucks and Indigo make me feel good about consumerism
and the dollar store makes me want to join GreenPeace?
which is the greater evil? is it Evil at all?

1 comment:

  1. Can't say I'm a fan of dollar stores either. Cheap stuff.

    ReplyDelete