I really don't care if you are fat or skinny
I really don't care if you have lost or gained
I don't think that you have less value as a human being if you are chunky
nor do I find you more righteous since you can fit into your skinny jeans
I don't care
I care about you
that person living and breathing underneath all that skin and bone
that person seeing and believing
I think that laziness and selfishness and sloth like overeating is probably ugly
but uglier still is a person so caught up in this Appearance Issue that there is nothing left
hey,
I might be the worst one
I know I have been the worst one
I know there have been times when all I was and thought about was what to wear and how to have frightening white teeth

I am sort of bored with that whole thing
I am sort of enjoying loose stretchy clothing
I am really enjoying my ice cream lately
and yes, indeed I have gained a few

ok - back on topic
my point is
I love you just the same.

so get over yourself

1 comment: